So easy to make and so good to eat--this chocolate- and peanut-butter-coated snack makes the perfect gift for friendly neighbors.
Going Shopping Send recipe to your mobile by E-mail
1. In small, heavy saucepan melt chocolate morsels over low heat, stirring constantly. Stir in peanut butter and peanuts (if desired).
2. In large bowl pour chocolate mixture over cereal. Stir until evenly coated.
3. Place powdered sugar in 2-gallon, zipper-type, plastic bag. Add cereal mixture. Close bag and gently toss until evenly coated. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
1. In large microwave safe bowl melt chocolate at high for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter and peanuts (if desired).
2. Add KELLOGG'S CRISPIX cereal. Stir until evenly coated. Continue as directed in step 3 above.
Microwave cooking times may vary.
Visit the Kellogg Company site, explore our brands’ sites, and more.Check out Kellogg’s other sites >