Our founder, W.K. Kellogg, believed that part of running a good business was doing good for society. This promise has guided our company for over a century; it remains an integral part of our vision and purpose today. And even as we take the bold next steps in our portfolio transformation journey, unleashing our potential by dividing into three new companies, that belief and legacy will live on.
We’ve been working toward our ambitious goal of creating better days for 3 billion people by the end of 2030. Today, we’re putting a sharper point on the holistic environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategy that will get us there.
That is our Kellogg’s™ Better Days Promise: to advance sustainable and equitable access to food by addressing the intersection of wellbeing, hunger, sustainability and equity, diversity and inclusion.
Our ESG strategy priorities remain consistent. We’re committed to:
- Nourishing 1 billion people with our foods.
- Feeding 375 million people in need.
- Nurturing people and planet, including support for 1 million farmers and workers.
- Ensuring equity, diversity and inclusion in our own workforce. This includes our aspirational goals of gender 50/50 parity at the management level by the end of 2025 and 25% underrepresented talent at the management level by the end of 2025.
- Engaging 1.5 billion people in advocating for sustainable and equitable access to food.
To learn more about our efforts around the world, visit https://betterdays.kelloggcompany.com/
Together, we can help create better days!