Whenever disaster or crisis strikes, Kellogg provides important nourishment that might not be available otherwise. Doing so is one of the ways we’re delivering on our Kellogg’s® Better Day Promise to create Better Days for 3 billion people by the end of 2030. A key part of this ambitious goal is feeding 375 million people in need.
Since July 2021, the company has donated more than 2.2 million servings of food – including cereal, bars and crackers – to support various humanitarian relief efforts across the world, such as:
- Afghan refugees arriving in Europe
- Hurricanes Ida and Nora in the U.S. and Mexico
- Flooding across Germany, Benelux and France, and North Carolin, Kentucky and Tennessee in the U.S.
- A magnitude 7.2 earthquake in Haiti
- Wildfires in the western U.S.