Learn how to create a versatile crust that dresses halibut or any meaty fish. An Asian sauce with soy, ginger, and bok choy enhances the fillet.
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Dip one side of halibut in egg white and then into Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Flakes cereal, forming crust that adheres to fish. Let stand, uncovered, in refrigerator about 1 hour or until fim.
3. In large ovenproof skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat. Add fish, crust side down. Cook about 2 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
4. Turn fish. Place in hot oven. Roast, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until juices run clear and fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from oven. Transfer fish to plate. Loosely cover to keep warm.
5. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to same skillet. Heat over medium heat. Add carrots, bok choy and scallions. Cook and stir about 5 minutes. Stir in soy sauce, ginger, vinegar and agave nectar. Cook and stir about 1 minute more or until heated through.
6. Add cilantro and sesame oil to vegetables in skillet. Toss to combine. Transfer to 2 serving plates. Top with fish pieces. Serve immediately.