By Chef Dan Snowden at Bad Hunter, Chicago IL
1. On a flat top, add oil over medium heat. Add burger patties and cook for 15 minutes until crispy; flip halfway. Lightly butter the bun and toast on a grill.
2. Spread the gochujang aioli on both halves of the bun, then add the marinated kale, and top with burger patty.
3. Simultaneously, heat skillet to medium/high heat and add chihuahua cheese. Let the cheese caramelize then add kimchi. Once caramelized, flip upside down on the burger to create a veil of cheese. Top with the other half of the bun and serve.
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender (or bowl if using an immersion blender) and blend until smooth.
1. Add all ingredients except the olive oil to a bowl and mix. Massage and smash ingredients into the kale.
2. Let sit for 15 minutes, then dress with olive oil