After School Muffins
Serve these muffins for an after school snack that will provide needed fiber to your kids diet.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate morsels
1. In small bowl, combine the 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon. Set aside for topping.
2. Stir together flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S RAISIN BRAN cereal and milk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg, oil and chocolate morsels. Beat well. Add flour mixture,stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with sugar-cinnamon topping.
4. Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
1. Prepare as above. Portion 1/4 cup batter into 12 paper-lined custard cups. Sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon topping. Arrange 6 cups on
microwave-safe plate in center of microwave.
2. Cook on HIGH 2 minutes. Rotate the plate 1/4 turn and cook on HIGH 1 minute longer. With hot pads, carefully remove muffins from microwave and place on wire rack. Repeat with remaining muffins. Let stand on wire rack 5 minutes before serving.
Crunchy Topped Chili-Mac Skillet
Chili and macaroni skillet dinners have been part of the American food experience for decades, but this version is features extra lean ground turkey and whole wheat macaroni.
Pop-Tarts® Strawberry Milkshake
Creamy, strawberry milkshake-flavored filling inside a pink frosted, rainbow sprinkle-covered crust. With reduced sugar and a good source of calcium, it's so good you'll get the chills.
Make the most of your day — for less — with Kellogg's coupons.
View all coupons