1. In small bowl soak tomatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain. Discard liquid. Finely chop tomatoes.
2. Meanwhile, cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS HOT & SPICY VEGGIE SAUSAGE PATTIES according to package directions. Cool patties slightly.
3. In medium bowl stir together artichoke hearts, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, olives, mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard. Stir in tomatoes. Crumble patties into mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Spread about 2 tablespoons of mixture on cut sides of each bagel half. Place, topping side up, on baking sheet. Bake at 350ºF for 9 to 10 minutes or until hot.
5. Cut each bagel piece in half. Arrange on serving platter. Serve warm.
*If desired, you may substitute 6 regular-sized bagels for the mini bagels. Cut each regular-sized bagel into fourths. Spread artichoke mixture on top of the cut sides of each bagel piece. Continue as directed above.