Cream cheese lends a cheesecake-like flavor to this easy, no-bake, banana pie.
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal, sugar, margarine and corn syrup. Press evenly and firmly in bottom and on side of 9-inch pie pan to form crust.
2. Bake at 350° F about 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
3. Slice 2 bananas and place in bottom of pie crust.
4. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in condensed milk. When mixture is smooth, stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour over sliced bananas and chill until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
5. Serve pie garnish with sliced remaining banana.