These hearty, sweet muffins are a twist on classic banana bread. Extra-ripe, mashed bananas are the key to their rich flavor. All-Bran® cereal adds a touch of fiber.
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, mix KELLOGG'S® ALL-BRAN® COMPLETE® WHEAT FLAKES CEREAL, milk and bananas. Let stand 1-2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
3. In small mixing bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Add egg whites and margarine to cereal mixture. Beat well.
4. Add flour mixtur and stir in raisins; stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
5. Bake at 400° F for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.