What could be better than a crispy quesadilla oozing with melted cheese and filled with spicy Buffalo Veggie Wings?
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Buffalo Veggie Wings according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, stir together sour cream and taco seasoning. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
3. In large nonstick skillet melt 1/2 teaspoon of the butter. Place 1 of the tortillas in skillet. Top half of the tortilla with 2 tablespoons of the cheese, 1/6 of the wing pieces, 1 tablespoon of the onions and another 2 tablespoons of the cheese. Fold tortilla over cheese. Cook over medium-low heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese melts, turning once.
4. Remove quesadilla from skillet. Place on wire rack set over shallow baking pan in 250° F oven to keep warm while preparing remaining quesadillas.
5. Repeat with remaining butter, tortillas, wing pieces, onions and cheese.
6. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Spoon small dollops of sour cream mixture on top of each.