Succulent, plant-based Incogmeato® Burger Patty topped with fresh avocado, ripe tomato, shaved cabbage slaw and fiery sriracha mayonnaise. Served on a toasted, golden brown brioche bun.
1. Grill Incogmeato® Burger Patty on one side until seared, then flip and cook the other side until cooked through, about 4 minutes. Hold warm.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the sriracha and mayonnaise. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, combine the shaved cabbage, salt, pepper, rice wine vinegar and olive oil. Mix well and set aside.
4. Slice brioche bun and toast until golden brown on the inside.
5. To assemble, smear 1 tablespoon of sriracha mayonnaise on the bottom bun, add tomato slices, avocado slices and the burger patty and top with the cabbage slaw. Smear another tablespoon of the sriracha mayonnaise to the top bun and top the burger. Serve immediately.