Knives and forks are not needed! Miniature bagels, split and toasted with garlic butter, transform popular Chik’n Parmesan into hand-held snacks.
1. Place bagel halves, cut sides up, on baking sheet.
2. In small bowl stir together butter and garlic powder. Brush on bagels. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
3. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Chik’n Nuggets according to package directions. Place warm nuggets on bagel halves. Spoon marinara sauce on top of nuggets.
4. Place one cheese piece on each. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes more or until cheese melts.
5. Transfer to serving plate. Garnish with basil (if desired).