1. In large electric mixer bowl, combine 1 cup flour, yeast and salt. Set aside.
2. Heat milk and 1/4 cup margarine until warm (110° F). Gradually add to flour mixture and beat 1 minute on low speed, scraping bowl frequently. Add egg whites and 1 cup flour. Beat 2 minutes on low speed.
3. Using dough hook on electric mixer or by hand, stir in remaining flour and Kellogg's MUESLIX cereal. Knead on low speed or by hand for 5 minutes or until dough is smooth and elastic. Add extra flour (a tablespoon at a time) if dough is too sticky to handle.
4. Place dough in bowl coated with cooking spray, turning once to coat top. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place until double in volume (about 1 hour).
5. Punch down and roll dough on lightly floured surface into 12 x 9-inch rectangle. Spread the 1 tablespoon margarine on dough. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over dough surface. Starting with shorter side, roll dough lengthwise. Place seam side down in 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Cover loosely with a towel and let rise in warm place until dough rises about pan top (about 45 minutes).
6. Bake at 350° F about 35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
7. To make apple glaze, combine powdered sugar, apple juice concentrate and water. Spread glaze over top of warm baked loaf and let cool on wire rack.