Crisp quesadillas filled with veggie pulled pork, corn kernels, barbecue sauce and two types of cheese are the essence of comfort food.
1. In large nonstick skillet combine MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS Pulled Pork and water. Cover and cook over medium heat about 8 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently. Stir in barbecue sauce. Set aside.
2. In another large nonstick skillet melt 1/2 teaspoon of the butter. Place 1 of the tortillas in skillet. Top half of the tortilla with 2 tablespoons of the pepper cheese, 1/4 cup of the barbecue mixture, 1 tablespoon of the corn and 2 tablespoons of the cheddar cheese. Fold tortilla over cheese. Cook over medium-low heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese melts, turning once.
3. Remove quesadilla from skillet. Place on wire rack set over shallow baking pan in 250°F oven to keep warm while preparing remaining quesadillas.
4. Repeat with remaining butter, tortillas, pepper cheese, barbecue mixture, corn and cheddar cheese.
5. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Spoon small dollops of sour cream on each. Sprinkle with green onions.