Corn Flake Jumbles
Oh, what a delight! These cookies brim with walnuts, dates and Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal.
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 75 min
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, well-beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup finely cut dates
2 cups, crushed to 1/2 cup
cereal Kellogg's Corn Flakes®
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until thoroughly
combined. Add egg, vanilla and milk. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in walnuts and dates.
3. Place KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal in shallow dish or pan. Roll
teaspoonfuls of dough in cereal. Place on baking sheet coated with
cooking spray. Flatten slightly.
4. Bake at 375° F about 12 minutes or until golden brown.Cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight container.
Yield: 2 dozen + 8 cookies (32 cookies total)
The Original Treats™
This classic, delicious snack has been making memories for kids and parents alike for generations.
Kellogg’s® Cinnamon Frosted Flakes™
The crunchy Frosted Flakes you love, bursting with the cinnamon aroma and taste you crave.
Make the most of your day — for less — with Kellogg's coupons.
View all coupons