Corn Flake Jumbles
Oh, what a delight! These cookies brim with walnuts, dates and Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal.
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 75 min
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 egg, well-beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup finely cut dates
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs
2 cups, crushed to 1/2 cup
cereal Kellogg's Corn Flakes®
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until thoroughly
combined. Add egg, vanilla and milk. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in walnuts and dates.
3. Place KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal in shallow dish or pan. Roll
teaspoonfuls of dough in cereal. Place on baking sheet coated with
cooking spray. Flatten slightly.
4. Bake at 375° F about 12 minutes or until golden brown.Cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight container.
Yield: 2 dozen + 8 cookies (32 cookies total)
Crispix Mix® Sweet Minglers
So easy to make and so good to eat.
Kellogg’s® Cinnamon Frosted Flakes™
The crunchy Frosted Flakes you love, bursting with the cinnamon aroma and taste you crave.
Make the most of your day — for less — with Kellogg's coupons.
View all coupons