A crust made with cinnamon and Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal encloses the cheesecake-like filling of this pie.
1. Combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal, margarine, the 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.
Press and arrange mixture evenly in bottom and on side of 9-inch pie pan. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla, the
1/3 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice, mixing until well combined and
smooth. Pour mixture into crust.
3. Bake at 375° F about 20 minutes or until center is set.
4. While pie is baking, stir together sour cream and the remaining 2 tablespoons
sugar. Remove pie from oven. Spread sour cream mixture over top. Return to oven.
Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool completely.
5. Stir together cherry pie filling and the remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Spread
over top of cooled pie. Chill thoroughly. Serve cold. Store in refrigerator.