Frozen bananas coated with fruit-flavored yogurt and crunchy cereal make great snacks on warm spring days.
1. Peel and horizontally cut each banana in half.
2. Place yogurt in shallow dish. Place cereal on wax paper.
3. Insert ice cream stick into each banana half. Roll banana halves in yogurt, then coat with cereal. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm. Wrap individually in plastic wrap for storage up to 1 month.
5. Before serving, unwrap banana pops. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.