Add some festive flair to your favorite ooey-gooey treats this season. Don’t forget to save a few for Santa.
Rice Krispies Treats™ Directions:
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until
completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch
pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the
Royal Icing Directions:
1. Combine butter, water, meringue powder and powdered sugar in stand
2. Mix on low until ingredients are combined, then mix on high for 4 minutes.
3. Add additional water to thin as needed.
4. Add desired food coloring.
5. Frosting Alternative: Melt white chocolate chips by following directions on
1. Dip 3/4 of each treat into royal icing (or melted white chocolate), letting
excess coating drip back into the container.
2. Decorate with holiday sprinkles.
3. Stand finished treats on wax paper so coating hardens.
4. In a hurry? Skip a few steps and use ready-to-eat Rice Krispies Treats®!