This classic recipe creates tender, juicy chicken pieces with a crisp, delicious coating of Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal.
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 90 min
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds chicken pieces, (without or with skin) rinsed and dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 7 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
1 3/4 cups
Corn Flake Crumbs Kellogg's®
1. Place crushed KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal or KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs in shallow dish or pan. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, beat egg and milk slightly. Add flour, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth. Dip chicken in batter. Coat with cereal. Place in single layer, in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined. Drizzle with margarine.
3. Bake at 350° F about 1 hour or until chicken is tender, no longer pink and juices run clear. For food safety, internal temperature of the chicken should reach at least 165ºF. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking. Serve hot.
Crispix Mix® Sweet Minglers
So easy to make and so good to eat.
Kellogg’s® Cinnamon Frosted Flakes™
The crunchy Frosted Flakes you love, bursting with the cinnamon aroma and taste you crave.
Make the most of your day — for less — with Kellogg's coupons.
View all coupons