1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Place Kellogg's Corn Flakes® Crumbs in shallow dish or pan. Set aside.
3. In small mixing bowl, beat egg and milk slightly. Add flour, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth. Dip chicken in batter. Coat with cereal. Place in single layer, skin side up, in foil-lined shallow baking pan. Drizzle with margarine.
4. Bake 1 hour or until chicken is tender, no longer pink and juices run clear. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
NOTE: 3 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts can be substituted for broiler chicken pieces.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: (for one breast)
1/3 cup Kellogg's Corn Flakes® Crumbs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1 whole chicken breast, split, washed, and patted dry
1. Combine Kellogg's Corn Flakes® Crumbs, salt, and pepper in shallow dish or pan.
2. Dip chicken in milk. Coat with Crumbs mixture. Place in shallow glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Poke several holes in plastic wrap to allow steam to escape.
3. Microwave on HIGH about 8 minutes or until chicken is tender.