As long as you've got the All-Bran® cereal and the green tomatoes, who needs the café? You can fry up this Southern favorite in a matter of minutes. Serve it with a heaping plate of barbeque for the taste of down-home goodness.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a shallow dish, mix flour, salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. In another shallow dish, whisk together egg substitute, milk and butter. Set aside.
5. In a third shallow dish, mix Parmesan cheese and KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN COMPLETE WHEAT FLAKES cereal. Set aside.
6. Dredge each tomato slice first in flour, then egg substitute mixture, then cereal, coating each slice well.
7. Place breaded tomato slices in single layer on prepared cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes.