1. In mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal, the 1 cup flour, 1/3 cup sugar and margarine. Mix well. Press evenly in bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake at 275° F for 10 minutes. Remove baked crust from oven. Set aside. Increase oven temperature to 350° F.
3. Mix together the 2 tablespoons flour and salt. Set aside.
4. In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, the 1 cup brown sugar, coconut and vanilla. Add flour mixture and nuts. Mix well. Spread over baked crust.
5. Return to oven and bake 20 minutes or until bars are lightly browned.
6. While bars are baking make Lemon Icing: Combine powdered sugar, the 1 tablespoon margarine and lemon juice. Beat until smooth. After bars are baked and still warm, frost with Lemon Icing. Cool and cut into bars.