Honey Raisin Bran Muffins
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S RAISIN BRAN cereal, milk and honey. Let stand 3 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Crispix Mix® Sweet Minglers
So easy to make and so good to eat.
Kellogg’s® Cinnamon Frosted Flakes™
The crunchy Frosted Flakes you love, bursting with the cinnamon aroma and taste you crave.
Make the most of your day — for less — with Kellogg's coupons.
View all coupons