Prepared the night before, this very berry, waffle-laden casserole makes breakfast a breeze to make.
1. Toast Kashi® Blueberry Waffles according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
3. Dip 4 waffles, one at a time, into eggs mixture and arrange in greased 8-inch square baking dish, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup blueberries. Repeat layers once.
4. Pour any remaining eggs mixture over waffles. Sprinkle with remaining blueberries and remaining brown sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 375°F.
6. Bake casserole for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown, eggs mixture is set and toothpick inserted into center of casserole comes out clean.