Hoisin sauce, mango chutney, ginger and rice vinegar give these nachos an Oriental flair.
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Buffalo Wings Veggie Wings according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces. Thaw MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS GRILLERS Recipe Crumbles according to package directions.
2. In medium bowl combine wings and crumbles.
3. Diagonally cut each egg roll wrapper in half. Cut each half into two triangles. Repeat until you have 8 triangles from each egg roll wrapper. Arrange single layer of egg roll wrapper triangles on nonstick baking sheet. Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and set aside. Repeat with remaining egg roll wrapper triangles. (The sides will curl under.)
4. Meanwhile, in medium saucepan combine chutney, hoisin sauce, vinegar and ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat.
5. To assemble nachos, place single layers of egg roll wrapper triangles on nonstick baking sheets. Top each triangle with about 2 teaspoons of the wing/sausage mixture. Lightly sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375° F for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
6. Before serving, drizzle chutney mixture over nachos. Serve warm.