With crowd-pleasing flavors — like cinnamon, brown sugar, peaches and cream cheese — this sweet and savory breakfast casserole is sure to win rave reviews from the whole family.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Use 1 tbsp butter to grease 8-inch square baking dish.
2. Toast Kashi® 7 Grain Waffles according to package directions, then chop into bite-size pieces.
3. In large bowl, whisk together eggs, oat milk, 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar and cinnamon. Add waffles, peaches and cream cheese; stir to coat. Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes or until waffles have absorbed most of the liquid. Spoon waffles mixture into prepared dish.
4. In small bowl, stir together remaining butter and remaining brown sugar; sprinkle over casserole.
5. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until top is golden and toothpick inserted into center of casserole comes out clean.