1. In medium mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal, butter and sugar. Pat mixture into bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
2. Bake at 350° F for about 8 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven. Set aside.
3. To make filling, combine all filling ingredients and stir gently to evenly coat. Pour fruit filling over prepared crust.
4. To make topping, combine all topping ingredients and mix well. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
5. Bake 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool until slightly warm. Evenly divide into serving dishes. Whip cream and sugar until soft peak forms. Top each serving with a dollop of cream and sprinkle with KELLOGG'S Low-Fat Granola cereal.