1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil.
2. In shallow dish combine crushed KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE PRETZEL FLIPSIDES Original crackers and cumin.
3. In second shallow dish whisk together eggs and water.
4. Cut chicken into 1-inch-wide strips. Pat dry with paper towels. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture. Roll in cracker mixture, pressing crumbs onto chicken. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and juices run clear.
5. Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together preserves and mustard. Serve chicken pieces with preserves mixture.