Pringles® Crispy Wings
Gear up for the big game with these oven-baked, spicy wings. Pringles® Lightly Salted potato crisps add flavor and crunch.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 45 min
1 container (5.2 oz.)
Pringles®Lightly Salted potato crisps (coarsely crushed to 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 3/4 pounds whole chicken wings (about 10 wings)
- 3/4 cup creamy blue cheese salad dressing or ranch salad dressing
1. On large piece of wax paper combine crushed PRINGLES Lightly Salted potato crisps, onion powder, paprika and garlic powder. On second piece of wax paper place flour.
2. In shallow dish whisk together eggs and pepper sauce.
3. Cut wings into three sections. Discard wing tips.
4. Roll wing pieces in flour, shaking off excess. Dip into egg mixture, completely coating. Roll in potato crisps mixture, gently pressing crumbs onto wings. Place on 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once after 15 minutes.
5. Serve wings with salad dressing as dipping sauce
Strawberry Banana Parfait
Celebrate spring or summer with layers of seasonal fruit, crisp flakes and creamy yogurt.
Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles
Enjoy warm, chocolately Belgium-style waffles right in your home with Eggo® Thick & Fluffy waffles.
Make the most of your day — for less — with Kellogg's coupons.
View all coupons