1. On large piece of wax paper combine crushed PRINGLES Lightly Salted potato crisps, onion powder, paprika and garlic powder. On second piece of wax paper place flour.
2. In shallow dish whisk together eggs and pepper sauce.
3. Cut wings into three sections. Discard wing tips.
4. Roll wing pieces in flour, shaking off excess. Dip into egg mixture, completely coating. Roll in potato crisps mixture, gently pressing crumbs onto wings. Place on 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once after 15 minutes.
5. Serve wings with salad dressing as dipping sauce