Recipe submitted by Richard Blais. Richard Blais created this recipe as part of the Backyard Veg Out event in New York City on July 26, 2017. This recipe has not been modified by the MorningStar Farms® kitchen.
1. In a small sauce pot bring vinegar, salt and sugar to a boil. Add sliced cucumber. Cool in refrigerator in an airtight container.
2. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt with garlic, cumin and mint. Set aside.
3. Grill seedless watermelon on hottest part of grill for 1 minute on both sides. When cool enough to touch, dice into cubes.
4. In a small bowl toss watermelon with arugula and feta. Set aside. Drain cucumber slices. Set aside.
5. Spread herbed yogurt on the inside of the pita. Arrange MORNINGSTAR FARMS Garden Veggie Burger, cucumber, beets, arugula, watermelon and feta inside of the pita shell.