Recipe submitted by Richard Blais. Richard Blais created this recipe as part of the Backyard Veg Out event in New York City on July 26, 2017. This recipe has not been modified by the MorningStar Farms® kitchen.
1. In a blender, puree red pepper, tomato, red onion, vinegar, almonds, salt and pepper until finely ground. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil with the blender running. Add more oil if necessary.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle olive oil over romaine lettuce. Grill to warm the food for one to two minutes cut side down. Chop lettuce to 1/4 inch pieces. Set aside.
3. Grill to warm MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean Burger. Slice burger into strips, set aside.
4. Spread romesco liberally over one side of tortilla and place on grill. Lay strips of burger evenly over romesco. Top with cilantro and romaine.
5. Fold half of tortilla like a book to close and flip to other side. Grill for 1 minute longer.