Instead of a lengthy ingredient list and hours of preparation, these easy enchiladas require just 5 ingredients. The roasted poblano chilies add a slightly smoky flavor to the black bean burger filling.
1. Place poblanos in shallow baking pan. Broil 5- to 6-inches from the heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until skin is charred, turning occasionally. Remove from broiler. Cool slightly. Peel, seed and chop.
2. Meanwhile, cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers according to package directions. Finely chop burgers. In medium bowl combine poblanos, burgers, 3/4 cup of the cheese and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
3. On microwave-safe plate stack tortillas. Microwave, loosely covered, at high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until pliable. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the burger mixture on each tortilla. Tightly roll up. Arrange, seam side down, in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
4. Pour 1 cup of the remaining enchilada sauce on top of filled tortillas. Tightly cover with foil. Bake at 400° F for 20 minutes. Remove foil. Sprinkle with the remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake at 400° F about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
5. Meanwhile, in small microwave-safe bowl microwave the remaining 3/4 cup enchilada sauce at high about 1 minute or until hot. Sprinkle enchiladas with cilantro (if desired). Serve with the hot enchilada sauce on the side.