1. In shallow pan soak skewers in enough water to cover for 30 minutes. Cut cheese into sixteen 1/2-inch cubes. In small bowl toss together cheese and flour until cheese is coated on all sides. Cover and refrigerate at least 10 minutes.
2. In food processor finely crush SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT Pepper Jack crackers. In large bowl combine crackers, egg, bacon, onion and cumin. Add beef. Mix well.
3. Drain skewers. Thread one cheese piece onto each skewer. Divide beef mixture into 16 portions. Shape each portion into ball around cheese on skewer. Thread one tomato and one zucchini piece onto each skewer. Lightly brush meatballs on all sides with oil.
4. Grill skewers directly over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, turning occasionally.*
5. Serve kabobs with salsa as dipping sauce, if desired.
*Note: Instead of grilling skewers, place them on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake at 375° F for 20 to 25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. (Turning of skewers is not necessary.)