1. Generously grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Set aside.
2. Lightly toast KELLOGG’S EGGO Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Place waffles in single layer in prepared dish, cutting if necessary to fit.
3. In large skillet cook sausage over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain off any fat. Sprinkle sausage over waffles. Sprinkle with potatoes, cheese and onions.
4. In large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Slowly pour over mixture in casserole.
5. Tightly cover baking dish with foil. Bake, covered, at 375°F for 20 minutes. Remove foil. Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 20 to 30 minutes more or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.