1. Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan or coat. Set aside.
2. In small bowl stir together brown sugar and cinnamon.
3. On lightly floured surface, unroll 1 tube of the crescent dough. Pat or roll into 13 x 7-inch rectangle. Spread butter over dough. Sprinkle with sugar mixture and Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal. Moisten edges of dough with a little water.
4. Unroll the remaining tube of the crescent dough. Gently stretch, if needed, into 13 x 7-inch rectangle. Place on top of the cereal-topped dough. Press dough layers and filling together.
5. Cut dough stack into eight 13-inch-long strips. Twist each strip 4 or 5 times, then shape into coils. Place in prepared pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned. Immediately transfer rolls to wire cooling rack. Let stand for 5 minutes. Spread frosting on warm rolls. Serve warm.