Convenience is the name of the game when making these easy rolls. Starting with refrigerated roll dough eliminates the need for making bread dough and canned frosting speeds the finishing step.
1. Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan or coat. Set aside.
2. In small bowl stir together brown sugar and cinnamon.
3. On lightly floured surface, unroll 1 tube of the crescent dough. Pat or roll into 13 x 7-inch rectangle. Spread butter over dough. Sprinkle with sugar mixture and KELLOGG’S RAISIN BRAN cereal. Moisten edges of dough with a little water.
4. Unroll the remaining tube of the crescent dough. Gently stretch, if needed, into 13 x 7-inch rectangle. Place on top of the cereal-topped dough. Press dough layers and filling together.
5. Cut dough stack into eight 13-inch-long strips. Twist each strip 4 or 5 times, then shape into coils. Place in prepared pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned. Immediately transfer rolls to wire cooling rack. Let stand for 5 minutes. Spread frosting on warm rolls. Serve warm.