Too much is never enough when it comes to decorating these Easter egg treats! Get off to a beautiful start using Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal with Spring Colors. Then dip and decorate for even more springtime style.
1. Clean and dry plastic eggs. Lightly coat insides with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Follow the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats™ Original Recipe on the back of cereal box.
3. Using buttered hands, firmly press cereal mixture into plastic egg halves. Press egg halves together until they stick. Gently remove cereal mixture from molds. Cool completely.
4. Melt candy melts according to package directions. Dip cereal eggs halfway into melted candy. Shake sprinkles over melted candy.
5. Place on wax paper-lined tray to cool and set.