Banana Strawberry Parfait
Whether you're looking for a fruit-filled breakfast option or a better-for-you dessert − enjoy the flavors of spring with layers of seasonal fruit, crisp flakes and creamy yogurt in this delicious parfait.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 1/2 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup low fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal
1. Stir banana and vanilla into yogurt.
2. In one 10- to 12-ounce glass alternately layer yogurt mixture, strawberries and cereal. Serve immediately.
This Kellogg's cereal may be substituted for Kellogg's® All Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal:
1/2 cup Kellogg's® Special K® cereal
Give your jack-o-lantern-shaped snacks a spooky, happy or silly face. No matter how you decorate, they're all so tasty it's scary.
Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes® Chocolate with Marshmallows cereal
Frosted corn flakes with chocolate flavor and marshmallows.
Make the most of your day — for less — with Kellogg's coupons.
View all coupons