Sweet Potato Whip
This holiday season, try our fresher, lighter version of a Thanksgiving classic. We've substituted nonfat yogurt and egg whites for the traditional heavy cream. But that doesn't mean we've skimped on flavor. Rich with orange peel and spices, this dish brings true holiday spirit to any table!
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 60 min
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes (about 3 medium)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- or 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal
- 1 container (8 oz.) plain non-fat yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
1. Stir margarine, sugar, spices and orange peel into potatoes. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, yogurt, egg whites and vanilla. Let stand about 5 minutes or until cereal softens. Stir in potato mixture. Beat until smooth. Spread in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan or dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 25 minutes. Remove from oven. Evenly top mixture with marshmallows. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows brown.
Valentine Heart Rice Krispies Treats™
Use white-chocolate-flavored coating, multi-colored sprinkles and/or frosting to turn delicious Rice Krispies® cereal into Valentine's Day delights. Learn more.
Kellogg's® Strawberry Krispies™
When you pour a bowl of this strawberry flavored toasted rice cereal you'll be giving your kids something they love. Learn more
Make the most of your day — for less — with Kellogg's coupons.
View all coupons