1. Cook the Incogmeato® Chik'n according to package directions.
2. While the chicken cooks prepare the sauce by whisking the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, honey, ginger, garlic and chili paste in a small bowl.
3. Microwave the sauce for 30 seconds and whisk to combine, adding water as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
4. Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange flatbreads on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush top of each flatbread with 2 teaspoons oil and bake for 5 minutes.
5. Top with the cooked Incogmeato® Chik'n and drizzle with the prepared peanut sauce.
6. Top with radish, carrots and cilantro then slice and serve.