1. On microwave-safe plate microwave MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers, uncovered, at medium (50% power) about 1 minute. Cut into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
2. In small food processor combine peanut butter, orange juice, soy sauce, water, vinegar and ginger root. Cover and process until nearly smooth. Set aside.
3. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, except omit any oil or salt. Drain.
4. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and carrot. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in burger pieces, bok choy and red pepper. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Add spaghetti and peanut butter mixture. Toss until combined.
5. Place two lettuce leaves on each serving plate. Spoon noodle mixture into leaves. Roll-up. Secure with small bamboo skewers or toothpicks. Serve immediately.