The Original All-Bran® Muffins
Try the treat that started it all! Thanks to two full cups of All-Bran® cereal per recipe, each of these yummy muffins offers 14% of your fiber DRV. Truly a delicious and nutritious snack for any time of day.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 50 min
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and milk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin pan cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm.
VARIATION: For muffins with reduced calories, fat and cholesterol, use 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons oil and substitute 2 egg whites for 1 egg.
VARIATION: For muffins with reduced fat and cholesterol, substitute 2 egg whites for 1 egg and 1/4 cup sweetened applesauce (or 2 oz. jar bananas baby food) for 1/4 cup vegetable oil. (Muffin texture may vary slightly from The Original All-Bran Muffins recipe.)
Sweet Potato Whip
Try our fresher, lighter version of a Thanksgiving classic. We've substituted nonfat yogurt and egg whites for the traditional heavy cream. But that doesn't mean we've skimped on flavor! Learn more.
Happy Inside™ Cereal Bold Blueberry
The brightness of real blueberries meets probiotic yogurty pieces and crunchy whole grains. Learn more
Make the most of your day — for less — with Kellogg's coupons.
View all coupons