Kellogg's® Coco Pops® Original
- shredded coconut 1/2 cup
- milk chocolate 300g
- Kellogg's® Coco Pops® Original 2 1/2 cups
- pedestal popsicle sticks 12
- bananas, peeled and cut in half 6
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Place the coconut onto a baking tray on the middle to top shelf of the oven and allow coconut to turn golden brown, remove from oven and cool.
3. Place the chocolate into a medium bowl and place in the microwave for 1 minute, stir well and return to the microwave another minute.
4. Mix the Kellogg's® Coco Pops® and the coconut together and put onto a plate.
5. Push the popsicle sticks into the base of the bananas and quickly dip in the warm chocolate, roll the banana in the Kellogg's® Coco Pops® and the coconut and place onto a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper.
6. Refrigerate until required; allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
Tips: Serve with ice cream as a special Banana Sundae treat.
Be sure to use the popsicle sticks, as they are safer for children than skewers.
Try mango or pineapple instead of banana.
Serves 1 | Prep 10 mins
Satisfy your chocolate cravings with this guilt free Kellogg's® Coco Pops® Parfait recipe. 4 simple ingredients and our wholesome Coco Pops® will do the job!
Serves 24 | Prep 10 mins
The original Chocolate Crackles recipe and everyone's favourite childhood treat! Chocolate Crackles are simple and easy to make and a hit at kids' birthday parties.
Serves 12 | Prep 20 mins
Looking for a snack idea that is truly delicious but simple to make? If you're looking for something out of the ordinary to impress with, look no further than this delicious recipe. These Kellogg's® Coco Pops® Choco Nutty Bars are a great mix of crispy, crunchy and indulgent. You can make these delicious bars with your kids then enjoy eating them with the whole family!
Serves 12 | Prep 30 mins
Chocolate + Banana = Love! What if we add the nutritious Kellogg's® Coco Pops® to them and have them all in a muffin? This recipe bursts with deliciousness!
Serves 24 | Prep 30 mins
Who doesn't love brownies? Indulge with these easy to make Chocolate Brownies with a twist thanks to the crunchy addition of Kellogg's® Coco Pops®. This very simple and delicious recipe is a quick and easy snack that is also a great treat for the next birthday party.