Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
- date paste 500g
- melted butter 6 tablespoons
- Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® 1 cup
- dessicated coconut 1/2 cup
- crushed pistachio 1/2 cup
1. Mix the date paste in a big bowl with the butter. Use your hands to mix and make sure it is fully combined.
2. Add the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® to the mixture and mix well.
3. Roll the mixture into small balls and place on tray.
4. Roll half the balls in a bowl of coconut to cover and the other half in a bowl of pistachio.
5. Keep in the fridge for an hour then serve.