Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 4 cups
- chicken breast 1kg
- salt 1 teaspoon
- black pepper 1 teaspoon
- red pepper 1 teaspoon
- eggs 2
- flour 1 cup
- vegetable oil 4 cups
1. Slightly grind the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® by putting them in a zip lock plastic bag and rolling over them with a rolling pin.
2. Place the chicken in a dish and add the salt and black & red pepper to it while rubbing them all over the chicken.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, in a second bowl prepare 1 cup flour, and in a third bowl prepare 4 cups Kellogg's® Corn Flakes®.
4. Coat the chicken with the flour first, then eggs, then Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® making sure its fully covered.
5. Fry each chicken breast in a pan with the vegetable oil and serve directly.
Serves 4 | Prep 30 mins
Who says Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® is only for breakfast? Whether you're looking for a delicious dessert recipe to serve your guests after your Ramadan Iftar or you just want to indulge in a tasty home-made treat, this Kunafa recipe will definitely impress!
Serves 4 | Prep 25 mins
There is nothing like a tasty and quick family snack! With Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® being a source of iron, this Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® zucchini fritters recipe screams healthy!