Kellogg's® Granola Chocolate with Hazelnuts
- Kellogg's® Granola® Chocolate with Hazelnuts 150g
- dried canberries 15g
- honey 1 tbsp
- Greek yogurt 100g
- banana 1/2
- dark chocolate 25g
- Fresh red currants
- Fresh mint for garnish
1. Blend together half a frozen banana, dark chocolate, cocoa powder and chilled Greek yoghurt until completely smooth. Add honey for sweetness. Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
2. Add a generous amount of Kellogg's® Granola® Chocolate with Hazelnuts on top of the smoothie. Sift some cocoa powder over the bowl.
3. Garnish the smoothie bowl with fresh red currants, chocolate chips, and mint leaves.
4. Your super delicious Kellogg's® Chocolate Granola® Smoothie Bowl is ready!
Serves 12 | Prep 20 mins
Power balls are increasingly popular and adding some crunchy, crumbled Kellogg's® Granola® with Chocolate and Hazelnuts makes these snacks even more delicious!