Kellogg's® Coco Pops® Chocos
- Kellogg's® Coco Pops® Chocos, powdered 26g
- plain flour 2 tbsp or 30g
- egg, beaten OR 1
- skim milk powder 1 tbsp heaped
- milk 1 cup or 200ml
- vanilla essence Few drops
- oil or butter 1 tsp
- Honey, maple syrup, banana for toppings (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl, blend all the above ingredients except oil/butter andthe topping ingredients.
2. Blend well to get a batter consistency.
3. Heat a medium sized non-stick pan.
4. Grease slightly with oil/butter.
5. Swirl a ladle full of the batter and twirl the pan to ensure even spread.
6. Cook on a medium to low flame for about 2-3 minutes.
7. Turnover, cook again till done.
8. Serve with topping of your choice or with banana.