Kellogg's® Coco Pops® Chocos
- Kellogg's® Coco Pops® Chocos, powdered well 1/2 cup
- whole milk 1 cup
- fresh cream 3 tbsp
- skim milk powder 2 tbsp
- dark chocolate or milk chocolate, finely chopped 3 to 4 tbsp
- vanilla essence Few drops
1. In a saucepan, add the milk, cream and skim-milk powder, whisk well and simmer on a low flame.
2. Add the powdered Kellogg's® Coco Pops® Chocos and simmer for a few more minutes.
3. Add vanilla essence, stir well.
4. Place the chopped chocolate pieces in a big mixing bowl and pour the Coco Pops® Chocos - milk-cream mixture on it.
5. Stir well till the mixture cools, taste for sweetness, if needed you may add sugar or honey to taste.
6. Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze for about 4 hours or till set.
Serves 2 | Prep 25 mins
You know it's a happy morning when the smell of pancakes fills the air. Enjoy this serving of Kellogg's® Coco Pops® Chocos Breakfast Pancakes!