Kellogg's® Granola Classic
- Kellogg's® Granola Classic 1 1/4 cup
- black dates, soft & seedless 8 to 10
- honey 1 tbsp
- plain Greek yogurt 1 cup
- skimmed milk powder 2 tbsp
- chia seeds, previously soaked 1 tsp
- mixed fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries) 1/2 cup
- strawberry pulp 2 tsp
- Pumpkin seeds for topping
1. In a large mixing bowl mix the Kellogg's® Granola® with the soft mashed dates and honey.
2. Mix the Greek yoghurt with skim milk powder, chia seeds and 2 tsp strawberry pulp.
3. Line a tin with butter paper and place the Granola mixture and press it down firmly.
4. Add the yoghurt mixture on top of the Granola layer.
5. Place cut bits of fresh berries on top and sprinkle some pumpkin seeds.
6. Freeze for 1-2 hours till well set.
Serve immediately for a gratifying cool experience.