Kellogg's® All-Bran® Flakes
- Kellogg's® All-Bran® Flakes 375g
- melted butter 150g
- apricot jam 3 tablespoons
- powder whip cream 4 packs
- milk 1 cup
- cream cheese 400g
- canned blackberry 1 cup
1. Slightly grind the Kellogg's® All Bran® Flakes by putting them in a zip lock plastic bag and rolling over them with a rolling pin.
2. Place the Kellogg's® All Bran® Flakes in a bowl and add the butter and jam and mix well with a wooden spoon while slightly crushing the mixture.
3. Add the mixture into a cheesecake pan and cover with plastic film.
4. To prepare the filling: in a big bowl, add the powder whip cream, add milk and mix with the electric whisk until you have whipped cream.
5. Add the cream cheese and mix again with the electric whisk.
6. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the base layer.
7. Add a top layer of canned blackberry.
8. Keep in fridge until ready and decorate with strawberries or other fresh berries.
Serves 1 | Prep 5 mins
One can never say no to French toast! Our delicious Kellogg's® All Bran® Flakes French Toast recipe is simple and provides you with some fiber to start your morning off right!
Serves 2 | Prep 5 mins
A quick and easy to make smoothie full of fruit, berries and Kellogg's® All Bran®. This is a delicious, versatile and colourful smoothie that you can enjoy at home or on-the-go. It can also be altered for a dairy-free version.
Serves 5 | Prep 10 mins
Give your rice a boost of flavour with curry powder, herbs, and Kellogg's® All Bran® that turn this everyday dish into a new experience!