Kellogg's® All-Bran® Flakes
- vegetable broth 1 1/4 cup
- margarine or butter 2 tablespoons
- chopped celery 1/2 cup
- sliced mushrooms 1/2 cup
- shelled chopped pistachios 1/2 cup
- chopped onion 1/4 cup
- dried basil leaves 1/2 teaspoon
- curry powder 1/4 teaspoon
- ground sage 1/4 teaspoon
- pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- water 1/2 cup
- Kellogg's® All-Bran® Flakes 1 cup
- uncooked brown or white long grain rice 1/2 cup
- pomegranate seeds 1/2 cup
- chopped cilantro leaves 1/4 cup
1. Cook rice according to package directions, replacing the water with broth and omitting salt and butter or margarine.
2. In large skillet, melt butter or margarine. Stir in celery, mushrooms, pistachios and onion. Cook over medium heat stirring occasionally - until celery is tender-crisp.
3. Add basil, curry powder, sage and pepper and stir for about 30 seconds. Stir in cooked rice and water; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in Kellogg's® All Bran®, pomegranate seeds and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Kellogg's® All Bran® Flakes French Toast
Serves 1 | Prep 5 mins
One can never say no to French toast! Our delicious Kellogg's® All Bran® Flakes French Toast recipe is simple and provides you with some fiber to start your morning off right!
Kellogg's® All Bran® Berry Smoothie
Serves 2 | Prep 5 mins
A quick and easy to make smoothie full of fruit, berries and Kellogg's® All Bran®. This is a delicious, versatile and colourful smoothie that you can enjoy at home or on-the-go. It can also be altered for a dairy-free version.
Kellogg's® All Bran® Cheesecake
Serves 12 | Prep 30 mins
Unbelievably light, smooth and creamy, this Kellogg's® All Bran® Cheesecake is the perfect way to cap off a special meal.